II. Career Assessments and CDA Skills Group Workshop
This includes all the career assessments listed below, plus the Personal Profile (DiSC) assessment, Taylor Johnson Temperament Analysis and 30-40 hours of in-depth weekly Skills Group Workshop Series with approximately 6-8 participants focusing on Skills Identification and specific Career Focus.
Results are received in a full CDA Career Profile. This program also includes 2 one-hour private consultations with Dr. Harkness.
I. Career Assessments
Receive a CDA Career Profile, the written results, of the following thirteen career assessments with detailed explanations.
These are the assessments taken by all CDA clients:
- Career Satisfaction/Unrest
- Self-Directed Search
- Holland Interest/Occupation Matrix
- Eureka Skills Inventory
- Strong Interest and Skills Confidence Inventories
- 16pf Personal Career Development Profile
- Myers-Briggs Temperament Indicator
- Values Assessment
- The Party
- Life Style – Personality/Self-Management Tendencies
- Entrepreneurial Characteristics Indicator; and
- Career Success Criteria.