“Freedom is Knowing Your Options – Know Your Profile”
Call or email Career Design to set an initial time at no charge to discuss your career unrest issues with Dr. Harkness who provides all career services. The purpose of this initial meeting is to determine the level of the following career services that fit your career needs.
I. Career Assessments Only
Receive a CDA Career Profile, the written results of the following thirteen career assessments with detailed explanations. The following assessments are taken by all CDA clients:
- Career Satisfaction/Unrest
- Self-Directed Search
- Holland Interest/Occupation Matrix
- Eureka Skills Inventory
- Strong Interest and Skills Confidence Inventories
- 16pf Personal Career Development Profile
- Myers-Briggs Temperament Indicator
- Values Assessment
- The Party
- Life Style – Personality/Self-Management Tendencies
- Entrepreneurial Characteristics Indicator; and
- Career Success Criteria.