Futurist Insights on Work and Life
Last year, we asked you “What would you like tens of thousands of psychologists, academics, career development practitioners and interested others to read about The Future as you see it?”
Those comments are in the current issue of the Career Planning and Adult Development Journal (Summer 2015), and each link below will take you to an individual article from the issue.
Many of the comments included are from CDA Clients and associates.
The entire issue is accessible here in PDF format.
- Chapter 1: The Future by Leigh Ellen Key
- Chapter 2: The End of Work as We Know It by Andy Hines
- Chapter 3: Jobs and Careers on the Front Line of the Future by Gary Marx
- Chapter 4: Silicon Valley and the New Rules of Work by Gary A. Bolles
- Chapter 5: Training Challenges Facing Education and Training and Career Development in the Future by Timothy C. Mack
- Chapter 6: Old people are people too, so let’s act accordingly by Aubrey de Grey
- Chapter 7: Crisis of Human Capital in Aerospace: It’s All About the STEM by Deborah Westphal
- Chapter 8: College for All – Reality or Flawed Myth? by Helen Harkness
- Chapter 9: Our Jobs: The American Workforce and Economy in Crisis by Ed Gordon
- Chapter 10: The Future Has Arrived: The Future is Now the Present by Helen Harkness
Thank you to all of the clients and friends who helped with this issue!