November 12 @ 6pm
What do you say when someone says “Tell me about yourself”?
Most of us start by listing our job titles (“I’m a marketing professional, husband, and a dad of 2 boys”).
Then chronologically give our career history (“I started out at a small firm. Then after two years I…”).
And we end with our current status (“Now I am a Senior Executive at Agency Y on the X account”).
You are more than a list of things you’ve accomplished in your life, I’m excited to help you use the power of story and LinkedIn to share who you are and propel your career forward.
Join our interactive class to learn:
- How to create a career story that articulates who you are and what you want to be known for
- Building your LinkedIn profile
- Inside scoop on account and career interest settings
- Strategies for finding and building your community
- LinkedIn’s role in today’s job hunt, career marketing, and social recruiting
Class Cost: $125
(Includes complimentary LinkedIn profile audit and 30-minute strategy session)
Reserve your seat: firstname.lastname@example.org